I enjoyed signing and believed wholeheartedly in its benefits, so I thought it would be fun and rewarding to share signing with other families. I became a Baby Signs Independent Certified Instructor (which enables me to teach the program to other parents, teachers, and children). Since then, our lives have been a little crazy with moving, job changes, and our new baby. All that to say, I have not gotten this little business of teaching Baby Signs up and running yet. I'd like to get it going in the next year now that it appears we'll be sticking around Franklin for a while...Kaylee can be my little mascot for doing sign language with babies! :)
For now, I have put a little Baby Signs ad on our blog. You can find out the benefits of signing as well as view the books, DVDs, etc. that are for sale. These are great for your own kids, as well as for baby gifts. If you order something through that ad, I would receive a commission for the sale. Sometimes they run deals on select items, and I will post those coupon codes for you to use. Even if you don't want to buy anything, I really encourage you to try signing with your kids - I know you'd enjoy it!!



1 comment:
Thanks SO much for the great resource. I can't wait to check it out. Nathan has loved the signs he has learned so far. I am really looking forward to what else I can teach him. It is amazing how much infants can understand long before verbal language develops.
Post a Comment