Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy birthday Eli!!!





Eli turned 3 on Saturday! :)  We'd planned for the five of us to go to dinner (per E's request) at the Rainforest Cafe and then go check out the Christmas lights at the Opryland Hotel, but the holiday traffic was HORRIBLE.  We probably would have had to wait an hour just to get off at that exit.  So, we opted for Cracker Barrel (a very distant second choice) instead.   Poor Eli was disappointed, but recovered when we said he could use his birthday money from Mimi and Pops to go shopping at their little gift store.  :)  After the Christmas program on Sunday night, everyone came over for dinner, cupcakes and ice-cream at our house to celebrate Eli's birthday.  I just realized that Eli is wearing PJs is so many pictures I post...I promise he has and wears real clothes too!  But these cold days when I know we aren't going anywhere in the afternoon, I let him stay in his PJs after nap time (he can't sleep unless he is in comfy PJs) and just wear them to bed.  Ahh, to be a kid! :)

No comments: