Lily {Holding Raegan yesterday}: Once you hold a baby you just don't want to stop! I don't want anyone else to take her! [There's a girl after my own heart. :)]
* * * * * *
KB: Can I have a bar?
Me: No, but you may have your dinner.
KB: I don't want it.
Me: I hope you eat your dinner, because otherwise you'll go to bed hungry.
KB: OH NO! NOT AGAIN!!! [My thoughts exactly.]
* * * * * *
KB: I'm not dead yet, but when I die how do you get to heaven? How do you get to that place?
Me: Well, it isn't like a place on earth you can go to by car or plane. You have to believe in Jesus and trust him to save you from your sins. Then, when you die, your soul will go to heaven forever to be with God.
KB: Will Daddy go, and you, and Nana and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa?
Me: Yes, Love - and I pray you will too.
KB: Will I be naked? What happens to your clothes?
Me: (insert explanation of storing up treasures in heaven, not on earth)
KB: Buuuut, will. I. be. naked? [As though I hadn't heard her the first time.]
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hahahaha! Love all this. Miss you.
KB is too cute - I love her little perspective on things <3
Post a Comment