Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Operation Make Our Kids Think I'm Awesome

So it may not be my most important goal as a mom, but what parent doesn't want their kids to think they're awesome?! :)  It's a huge bonus when I enjoy whatever has been deemed awesome and/or it was accomplished with little effort {I may have just completed Operation Show People Your Laziness}.  A few ways to make your kids think you're the coolest on the block {Not hard for me since most people on our block are 60+ years old - no super cool, super fun moms to be compared to right here. ;o) }....
 1.  Let them be naked or mostly naked all day.
 2.  Make Let them stay outside ALL day.  I think this pool was around $30.00 at Big Lots - best purchase of the year. 
 3.  Laugh loudly at their silly faces and at every show they put on for you {even when they are all virtually identical}.

 4.  Let them play outside after dinner until it is "late."
 5.  Make rice krispy treats {easiest dessert ever}.  For bonus points add sprinkles.  For even more bonus points eat them as a snack, not a dessert. :)
And a bonus picture of my Lily Girl who woke up yesterday with another tooth missing!  We've scoured the bed and can't find it.  She's bettin' she swallowed it.  Would you believe the tooth fairy forgot to come last night?  Minus a thousand awesome points.

4 comments:

Danielle Riley said...

You've got my vote for the awesome mom of the year award for sure!!!

ps I don't believe the tooth fairy makes house calls until the tooth is out of the candidate's body... ;o)

Love all you guys TONS

AML said...

you're awesome! and love lily's toothless smile. she looks so proud!

Queenie said...

Love it! Especially the naked part.

Kari said...

Too cute!