Aunt Nat-Nat working the registers :)
I will apologize to Kaylee when she's old enough to realize her mother put a clown shirt on her.
Our 3 with cousins Mayme and itty bitty Raegan. Let the record show that our children all fought over who would hold the baby. Someday, Raegan, they might not want to share or something. Just know they love you.
Yes, we really were eating dinner these weren't just photo props. :) And it was super duper delicious! I don't know what K is doing. Playing the part of the clown perhaps.



3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS :o) Wish we were closer to celebrate with you! I love the family picture... sorry clowns don't come as cute as K!! So excited for you guys!
Hugs from the Riley's
Yay!!!! Go LC's and the Howe family! We'd come buy pizza if we lived anywhere closer. . . A LC's opened not too far away from us in Bloomington, so we've promptly patronized it, thinking of you. :) Yum. :)
Congrats on #3!! I'm so happy for you guys! &so happy you get to go to FL, hope u have the best time e-v-e-r!
Post a Comment