Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pinterest

I kept seeing Pinterest popping up all over the place.  I gave in to the pressure ;o) when I found out one of my favorite people was pinning her favorite things and fun ideas {Love you, D - now we don't have to constantly email links!}.  Pinterest is a fun way to save all those ideas you see online that you will really implement, or pretend you will "someday." :)  Click on the little red Pinterest button over there and let's get connected so we can share the interesting, fun, cute, and helpful things we stumble upon online (plus, you can save things there now instead of having 783 bookmarks on your computer - or is that just me?!).
Doesn't look like the little red button is showing up...click on the ? under Amazima.

1 comment:

Danielle Riley said...

sending some pinterest love your way...