I loved her answer and description of what being a stay-at-home Mom really entails. I can't believe the woman who asked the question in the first place! I mean, really?!
Trust me - not all us non-Moms think staying at home and raising children is a leisurely walk in the park. Thank you for all the (mostly thankless) work you do to raise the next generation with love, joy, and Jesus.
3 comments:
That is FANTASTIC!
I loved her answer and description of what being a stay-at-home Mom really entails. I can't believe the woman who asked the question in the first place! I mean, really?!
Trust me - not all us non-Moms think staying at home and raising children is a leisurely walk in the park. Thank you for all the (mostly thankless) work you do to raise the next generation with love, joy, and Jesus.
You're an inspiration.
My mom cut this out for me when it first appeared in the paper a few years ago - it is perfect, isn't it?
I think I'm going to have to post this on my blog too. Thanks for a great laugh!
Post a Comment