Thursday, February 5, 2009

The bottom line

Honey, that title is for you! ;)

Photos of the new place have been requested.  Here are a couple I got on the cell phone.  I'll try to remember to take interior ones next time.

Here's the new place...yeah that funky thing with the "prison windows" as Natalie put it. :)
Checkout this great play set for the kids!  This yard is over an acre...burn up the energy kiddos!  My condolences to Jon in advance for the hours he'll spend mowing this thing.
So, it is not just around the corner from picturesque churches...
Or cute Main Street....

But, the 5 of us will live, laugh, love  and make memories here, together.

5 comments:

AML said...

So cute! What a great yard for the kids to play in! Thanks for posting pics.

Jessica Howard said...

Wow...I have always dreamed of having space for my kids to play in. I love that you have that. Thanks for the pictures. So excited for you to move in! :)

Christiana said...

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Tara said...

Congratulations on the new house! Sounds like you're in a great location!

AML said...

Hey Jen, I've missed getting updates from the Howes. I look forward to reading your next post. I hope everything is going well with the move, etc. Take care.