* We have not heard anything about the home we'd like to rent. The owner knows we couldn't move in until March 1 (when our current lease is up), so maybe he is waiting to see if someone else will move in (and pay him) sooner??? We pray that we'll find another home in that same area if this is not the place God has for us. To find an affordable home to rent, zoned for the wonderful Brentwood schools, that isn't way out off the main roads and freeway (key for getting Jon to and from LC), is not super easy. We trust God will provide.
* Lily had stomach flu Sunday - early Monday morning. YUCK. I needn't explain! I am thankful that she ate a real breakfast this morning. Please pray for the rest of us! :)
* Poor Kaylee B. has gotten the cold/cough that Lily and Eli are still trying to fight off - it seems to hang on forever. Infants, stuffy noses when you can't blow your nose, and chest congestion when you don't know how to cough or do the AAHHHEMMM thing with your throat are an ugly combination. Would you please pray for her? Hey, will you please pray for returned health for us all?
Thank you! We are grateful for our friends and family, and truly believe that God uses you as his hands and feet in our lives. We're blessed!



2 comments:
- Hooray! I'm praying Randy's one cool dude and things move quickly and smoothly.
- I'll be praying God gets you into exactly the right home, in exactly the right timing.
- Poor sweet girl! I'm glad she's feeling a bit better today.
- Definitely praying for health in the Howe house!
Thanks for the updates!
I think Elliott got the same cold. Not very fun around either of our hosues.
Good luck with LC. I went to the local LC recently and though of your family.
Good luck with the move. Man, lots of changes ahead for you guys. At least you should be a pro at packing.
We'll be thinking of you all. Get better!
Post a Comment