Jon Tyson spoke at The People's Church yesterday. I do not know much about Jon, or his church in New York, but I do know that his sermon on grace is worth listening to - at least once. Listen while you fold laundry, while you cook, while you nurse your baby - whenever - just make time. Go to pclive.org and click on the link for 2-15-09.
Really, at least once.
Checkout my friend's post on this sermon on grace...yeah, what she said!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Geez Louise, were we on the exact same page at the exact same time or what?!
Hey Jen! Thanks for posting about the message. I listened to it this morning while I was feeding W & K. What a great way to start my morning!
Hey - excited to listen to this. But, why I'm really writing (I don't have your email) is to say that I've shown your blog to Amy Vick (now Kanallakan), Allie Rice, and Allison Gibbons (did you know her)? I've seen all of them in the last week...and as we talked about peoples' lives...I had to show them your cute family! Hope you're getting situated!
Love,
Jess
Post a Comment