Some of you have been so sweet to email and check on us since I haven't posted lately. I'm feelin' the love!
Life has been quite busy in the Howe households (our place in Franklin still has way too much of our junk in it to claim just the Brentwood place) as we move. A HUGE THANK YOU to my Mom who has helped us with the kids and the houses for the past few days. Couldn't do it without you! I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Luke was a big help with the larger furniture. And thank you, Dad, for being so thoughtful and bringing us lunch today. What a treat to enjoy a meal out on the deck. Grandma Howe arrives tomorrow. She had planned this trip before we decided to move, and now we're grateful for the perfect timing. More help is on the way! :)
I've been feeling a little like a chicken with its head cut off living between two houses (envision trying to get Lily ready for school and realizing all of her clothes except for the dirty ones from yesterday or the PJs on her back are all you've got - QUICK! - to the other house!). I must say, there is truly tons to be grateful for in the midst of the madness. Let me name a few...
~ wonderful new neighbors and plenty of kids on our street
~ AMAZING weather for February
~ Lily and Eli spending countless hours together in the new backyard - that swing-set has already been a tree house, a fire engine, a fire house, a ship, and a school.
Happy Valentine's Day one day early! <3
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
thanks for posting. i'm glad to know that you are getting so much help with the move. you'll be settled before you know it.
I'm so glad to hear things are moving along so well! You'll be in your new little home before you know it. So many exciting things just beginning...
Post a Comment