Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Signs Giveaway!!!















You could be the lucky recipient of the
 Baby Signs Complete Starter Kit!!!  :)  

To enter yourself (or to try to win this gift for someone else!) in the drawing, make a comment on this post or send me an email (jon_jen_family@yahoo.com) with "Baby Signs" in the subject field, and your name in the body of the email (you can drop me a little hello too if you'd like :) ).  One person will be drawn on Monday, January 26 as the winner.

Please invite your friends to do the same...wait, that would decrease your chances of winning this prize!  Okay, if you tell your friends to enter, have them include their name AND your name in their post or email - I'll enter your name an additional time.  :)

You can check this product as well as many other great signing tools out by clicking on the Baby Signs button on the sidebar.

**I got an email earlier thanking me for my generosity.  While that was so kind :), I wanted to let you know that this kit is being provided at no cost to me.  The Baby Signs home office is providing it.  :)  So, the winner will supply me with their mailing address, and I will pass that on to the office, and they will mail it directly to that lucky someone. :)**


1 comment:

AML said...

Add my name to the pot!
-Alexis Long