Even though Jon isn't serving in the Army anymore, I will always feel connected to military families, and my heart will forever have a special place for them. My friend, Hayley, whose husband is currently serving his second tour in Iraq (thank you, Matt!), sent this attachment to me - thanks, Hay! I appreciate Mrs. Obama's recognition of service members and their families. I *think* if you click on the picture below, it will open up the speech. A huge hug and round of applause for my friends and family whom she is talking about here!!




2 comments:
Hey Jen- My Baby Signs Starter Kit came in the mail today. Yay!!! I can't wait to check it out. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it. Here's to communication with a 13 month old!!! Thanks again!
Absolutely beautiful. Good for the First Lady.
Thank you Jen & Jon, Matt & Hayley, and all of you who fight to keep our homeland safe and free.
Post a Comment