Monday, January 12, 2009

Why??

Lils was greeted by a gust of cold (for real cold...not just because I am a wuss who grew up in SoCal and lived in Hawai'i) air as she got out of the car on Saturday night.  Stunned, she gasped, "WHY did we come to Tennessee again??"  I explained that after Daddy got out of the Army we decided to move here to be near family, and now Daddy works here.  Lily clarified that the main reason we came here in the first place was family...I assured her, yes.  She decided it would have been better if the whole family had moved to Hawai'i to be together. :)

A little note for my sweet friend, Jana, who just moved back to Hawai'i....miss you...go for a walk on the lagoons at sunset for me.  :)  Your blog really could have a beach background!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Love the beach background. . .I might follow suit since I need something to take my mind off the current weather. I also love all the one-liners your kids come up with. You should have a TV show!!!!! :)