Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Heard around our house...

I kind of like the list on the sidebar, but these kids are always cracking me up!  So, I am opting to add a few more tidbits here.  Let's make this fun...

"Duck and cover!!!"
     - Who said this when they heard me coming up the stairs after I heard a big commotion (aka fighting)?

"Ahhh!!!  I just sucked up a _____ in here!"
     - What do you think Lily sucked up in our little battery powered sweeper/vac?

"Skunks spray out poop."
     - Who gave this as the explanation behind why skunks stink?

"Her [Kaylee's] _____ feels like shaving cream." 
     - What was Lily touching when she said this?

"Why are you old, Mommy?" 
     - Who gave me this wonderful compliment?!

A few more laughs I got today....

"He's gettin' there." - Lily's response to my asking about the behavior of one of her friends at school...she used to always say he was having a hard time listening...hopefully Lily is "gettin' there" too!

"He's just too funny!" - Lily's explanation for why she can't stay silent at nap time at pre-k.  She's already giggling at the class clown!

"I look like a midget!" - L
"I look like a mint chip too!" - E

"EhhhhOhhhAhhh" - Kaylee talking to people and all of our lights




Answers (I wish I could type these upside down like answers in the Highlights magazine!):
1.  Lily
2. sock
3.  Eli
4.  hair
5.  Eli


3 comments:

Al said...

hilarious! haha...i love all the new ones on the side too :)

Jessica Howard said...

Oh my goodness...you should write a book with these. Seriously. I love your kids' minds...and their faces. :)

AML said...

I LOVE reading the funny things said in your home. It must be hard to keep from laughing in the moment. They sure make me laugh when I read them. Thanks for sharing.