So, K typically only takes two 25-35 minute naps per day (Sounds like 2 other sleepless wonders I gave birth to - 3rd time was supposed to be a charm!). She's not a huge fan of sitting alone either. And I guarantee you she is NOT making up for it at night. I should really just be used to this by now...instead, I still feel a little gipped and dream about what I would do with myself should she suddenly become one of those kids who takes real naps...and I try really hard not to think unkind thoughts about the mommies who have sleepy children (and clean houses). :) It's a good thing she's so cute...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love her sweet smile. She sure looks happy for not sleeping that much. I hope you can get some more regular rest soon.
She really is just soooo soooo cute. Wish I could see her in person.
Post a Comment