Thursday, January 1, 2009

Triple coupons!

I haven't ever shopped at Harris Teeter, but they are tripling coupons from January 1 - 4, so I am going to try them out!  As if that wasn't enough to get me to shop there at least once, they offer "Express Lane."  You order groceries online, they do the shopping part (the part that's not always that fun with 3 kids and their sleeping, eating, and diapering needs), you drive up, they load up.  If only they'd follow you home to unload and put away the groceries!  The first time you do this it is free (I will be redeeming my freebie tomorrow :)).  After that, there is a $4.95 charge.   On my sane days, I might tell you it isn't worth the money.  On crazier (perhaps more common) days, I might be willing to fork over twice that amount to avoid the grocery store...or any other public place that doesn't involve a playground and the opportunity for me to guzzle a Coke.

No comments: