oh, what a handsome dog. the kids look so happy. you think they'll still be smiling when the novelty wears off? no but seriously you have given them quite the gift: responsibility, compassion, love for animals, etc... and E gets a brother too! yahoo! i can't wait to read about the memories your family makes with your furry fourth born. there will definitely no longer be a dull moment in the howe home (not that there ever was one).
Your dog or "goggie" as Ellie calls them is so cute! I thought he was a black lab at first! We love having a dog! Ellie is pretty good with him, but she tends to sit on him a lot. He's always so good with her. Alyssa is starting to notice him & people around her now! She's two months old already! I had no idea how time would fly with two little ones! Congrats on the new addition to the Howe family! I can't believe how big the L, E & K are! They are precious in His sight! Miss y'all!
3 comments:
oh, what a handsome dog. the kids look so happy. you think they'll still be smiling when the novelty wears off? no but seriously you have given them quite the gift: responsibility, compassion, love for animals, etc... and E gets a brother too! yahoo! i can't wait to read about the memories your family makes with your furry fourth born. there will definitely no longer be a dull moment in the howe home (not that there ever was one).
Grant really wants a dog...And maybe I'll just let him play with Freeman every now and then and call it good. :)
Your dog or "goggie" as Ellie calls them is so cute! I thought he was a black lab at first! We love having a dog! Ellie is pretty good with him, but she tends to sit on him a lot. He's always so good with her. Alyssa is starting to notice him & people around her now! She's two months old already! I had no idea how time would fly with two little ones! Congrats on the new addition to the Howe family! I can't believe how big the L, E & K are! They are precious in His sight! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment