![]() |
| Raking the mountain. |
![]() |
| The award for enjoying the leaves the most was a tie between Eli and Free-Boy. The dog looks like he is flying :) |
![]() |
| He did this all by himself! |
![]() |
| The kids attempting to run to the pile...Freeman usually ran towards them slowing them down before they could get there. |
![]() |
| The dog literally running and leaping into the pile made us all laugh :) |
![]() |
| Eli bracing for the dog pounce. |
![]() |
| One of my favorite parts of homeschooling - having Lily get to spend lots of time with us outside. |
![]() |
| Precious BB |
![]() |
| Jump! |
![]() |
| I love his face! |
![]() |
| Belly flop! |














1 comment:
Such sweet memories. I remember a picture my parents took of Jon, Tim, and I when we were laying in the leaves.
Post a Comment