Saturday, March 7, 2009

Big boy!

Eli has not wanted me to take his picture the last couple of days while he has been potty training.  Yes, you heard me! :)  There have been days when I thought I might have to homeschool him against my wishes so he could continue in diapers until he got too embarrassed for me to change them.  Suddenly, he is cool with the Elmo potty!  :)  He is doing VERY well.  I still remind him to go, but then he marches his little self into the bathroom to take care of business.  I'm stunned in the best way imaginable.   Back to the point of E not wanting his picture taken....I got this shot (see him trying not to smile :) ) of him with his quesadilla all in one "whole big piece."  This is the new way to eat a Q when you are a big boy! :)

Look!  I have another picture of E wearing clothes!
Can you tell we're not above bribes as we use the potty...check out the evidence around his mouth. :)

3 comments:

AML said...

So glad to hear Eli is doing well with potty training. How funny that your two older kiddos have a thing for quesadillas at the moment (or has it already been a fam favorite). Way to go on posting pics of Eli in clothes. We all knew he had some. I confess that there have been days that I left Nate in his from the night before and changed him into a new pair for the next night. Somedays just require it. The question is, has E left the house in jammies AND his sport coat yet? I am sure that fashion statement is just around the corner.

Christiana said...

Such a handsome little man.

Way to go with taking care of business like a big boy, Eli!

The Howe Family said...

Alexis,
No, no coat and PJs yet! Wouldn't put it past him...or me! ;)

We are a little quesadilla obsessed here! And have been for some time. :)