Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Been A While...

...since we needed this sun umbrella (which blew away while we were inside for about 10 minutes - lasted through lots of trips to the beach and a couple moves, but not through a Middle TN wind gust - bummer!).  
...since these little legs have seen the sunshine!  Can I just throw in a, "What the heck?!?"  It is this warm one day, and sleeting the next around these parts.  Seriously?!?  Weird.  Spring is such a tease.

...since I have posted.  So, I may or may not have just put the kids in their beds with a stack of books each at, oh, 7:15pm to hop on the computer and put up some new photos. ;) It's okay, they are truly exhausted anyway!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Oh no - I'm so sorry about the umbrella! Such a shame - it was lovely.

"Spring is such a tease" made me laugh out loud in my cubicle. Hee.

And I LOVE that you smartly accomplished both instilling a love of reading into your kids, and sharing pictures of them with us! Win/Win, and well done, I say. ;o)