Monday, March 23, 2009
Outpouring
I am slightly too tired to really write much about tonight. :) I had to at least say how grateful we were for the outpouring of support we were shown tonight. People from out of state sent sweet emails, others drove far from their homes (on confusing roads), genuinely shared in our excitement, helped entertain our kids, re-arranged schedules to make it, and blessed us with their huge smiles and hugs - oh, we've been waiting for this! I wish I knew something else that felt more powerful, more fresh to say than THANK YOU. It doesn't feel like enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations to you and Jon! How exciting to be able to open your own restaurant. If we lived anywhere in the vicinity of TN I know Dan would have been there, he loves LC!
We were so honored to be included. We have high hopes for the Nashville Little Caesar's, and we'll be praying for everything to come together beautifully and work out perfectly.
We're so excited for each of you. It's all happening...
Post a Comment