I know, I know. These cell phone shots I keep posting are horrible! It's just usually closer than the "real" camera. And, the real camera is now dead. :( And, since the move, I can't find the battery charger. Double :( I am this close to buying a new charger. This is getting ridiculous!Anyway, back to the not so great photo of a precious moment (ewww, I didn't mean that like the strange little ceramic children who always look like they are crying ~ sorry if your collection is your favorite thing). Eli and Kaylee B. were snuggling up all sweet and kissable and squeezable and oooh I love happy babies!



1 comment:
This post is so adorable - you made me laugh so many times!
I pretty much lost it with your comments about Precious Moments...
Thanks for letting us into your sweet Mommy life.
Phone pictures and all. ;o)
Post a Comment