Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Food philosophy

Lily explained (in detail, of course) her philosophy on how and why she systematically eats her food. There was far too much information for me to quote her directly, but consider this your cheat sheet on quesadilla eating...

1. Eat the head FIRST. In case you are not aware, you should eat quesadillas in quarters - each of the four pointy ends is a head. :)
2. Eat the heads FAST. This is obviously so they do NOT know for very long that they are being eaten. This also prevents the bodies from remembering anything (like the fact they are being chewed on).
3. Eat ALL of the bodies. I mean, how else would they all meet back up in your tummy and excitedly reunite with their heads?!?

This is no joke, people, she thinks like this (I am not that creative and couldn't make that up if I tried)! And Lily thinks, therefore she speaks...very often.

4 comments:

Christiana said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

She is amazing. I'll never eat a quesadilla any other way - ever again.

Thanks, Lily.

Al said...

that's hilarious - she's always got something interesting going on in that little mind of hers!

Tara said...

Too funny! Quesadillas have heads. Who knew?!

Dan said...

I was telling Dan about this one...he totally agreed with Lily. He looked at me and said, "of course you eat the pointy end first...how else would you do it".

I love it, she's hysterical!