Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Open for business

Just got The call from Jon...

Lily, Eli and I are doing a happy dance...didn't even ask them to stop screaming...

We are officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS after just passing final health inspection!

Praise God!

I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

I gotta run up there now to our OPEN restaurant to bring them a disk they need for the computer. :)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yes!! So happy for you! Hope the first day is a huge success. We had so much fun last night. Thanks again! :)

AML said...

we are praying!

Christiana said...

HOORAY!!

I know God has HUGE things in store for this Little Caesar's - and for the sweet Howe and Marthedal families.

I'm doing a happy dance for you all right now!

We'll continue praying for MASSIVE success. (And we'll come get a pizza soon!)

Congrats again!

The Howe Family said...

Christi,
I am so busy praying we can pay the bills....thank you for your massive dreams! It was a good reminder for me to not be fearful, but to trust in the One who has given us this restaurant, all we need, and then some.

Queenie said...

Congratulations!! You now have a fourth child in your family. :) May God bless you in this endeavor as he has in all your others.
Hugs,
Gina

Jana said...

YIPPEE!! I'm so excited for you! I wish you the best of luck, and I know you'll do great!