I didn't pick them up until 1:30! THANK YOU. Mom, I didn't even contemplate not coming back! I know they were in wonderful, most capable hands, but I still thought of them every other minute. :) They are my babies!
Amazing how much you can accomplish {in peace} when you are alone. I made our bed {for the first time in, ummmm, let's just say a while}. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. I ran a couple loads of laundry. I made serious progress on Lily's disaster of a room. The poor gal got boxes of junk literally dumped in her room when we moved {the boxes were needed for more loads of stuff}. You don't have to be a home stager to recognize it still needs major help. But, if you knew how much I disposed of {in a large, unmarked, black bag - shhh}, or what it looked like this morning, you'd be impressed. :) Even Eli asked, "Whoa, Mom! How did you do that?!" He was referring to the desk that he probably didn't even know was there before.
Thank you, Mom.
Really. Very much!
***Update***
I forgot to mention I cleaned 1/2 of one of our 3 bathrooms this morning while I was alone.
After a morning of great attention :) from Nana, and an hour or so of me being a very compliant music student, I even got to vacuum while L and E entertained themselves (I was wearing K in the Moby Wrap). Who knew so much could happen so peacefully in one day?! :)



2 comments:
What a sweet Mom you have.
And well done you, accomplishing so much!
WOW! Sounds like you got a LOT done in a few short hours! How fabulous that your Mom is living close by and was able to take all of your sweet kiddos for awhile.
Post a Comment