"Why would they call it POISONberry???" - Lily (After I explained that it is boysenberry, she was still wondering.) |
Why is there a blue potty?!" - Eli (We are moving into a home built in 1969!) |
"Can we bring the meat maker?" - Eli (concerned that we'll forget the crockpot in the move...where Daddy makes Eli's favorite "special meat" (BBQ pulled pork)) |
"I always get crumbs in my eyes when I sleep!?! How do crumbs get in my bed? Okay, well, a looong time ago, I brought a snack in my bed...I don't think it was even in this house." - Lily ** If you are confused, yeah, these were on the sidebar. I realized I had been deleting so many great things though, so I'm going to just paste them into posts. They get all cut off though??? Oh well. |



1 comment:
These are all so precious!
I had to show Josh the last one. We sat and laughed together on the couch for a good solid five minutes.
Your kids are priceless.
Post a Comment